Gun Free South Africa (GFSA) was formed in 1994 with the aim of helping to building a safe and secure South Africa, free from fear, by reducing gun violence.
To achieve this goal, we are involved in a number of activities, including:
- Campaigning for strict gun control policy and practice;
- Raising awareness of how gun control saves lives;
- Promoting gun free zones;
A safe and secure South Africa, free from fear, by reducing gun violence.
- Nobel Peace Prize laureate Desmond Tutu.
- Social justice actvisit and founder of Gun Free South Africa Peter Storey.